Why You Should Visit Rapid City, SD This Spring Break
Whether it's snow or sunshine, the springtime can bring all kinds of forecasts in Rapid City, SD, but one forecast is always accurate — fun for the whole family! From sightseeing to indoor relaxation by the pool, Rapid City has everything you could possibly need to make this Spring Break memorable. Here’s why you should visit Rapid City, SD this Spring Break:
1. Country Inn & Suites. Experience Rapid City’s most convenient, comfortable and clean hotel. We offer the perfect blend of country charm with state-of-the-art luxury. Located just a short drive from downtown Rapid City, Mount Rushmore and all of the Black Hills’ best attractions, Country Inn & Suites is a great home base for you and your family this Spring Break.
BOOK NOW! RATES STARTING FROM $59.99*
2. Indoor Pool & Waterslide. Beat the chilly Spring weather with Country Inn & Suites’ heated indoor pool, complete with a 100-foot waterslide and two whirlpool tubs, that’s right — TWO! Peel off those layers, throw on your comfy clothes and relax poolside with your family after a long day of Spring Break adventures.
3. Visit your favorite attractions without the crowd. Typically, springtime is much less busy for Black Hills’ attractions compared to the summertime. Trade-in the hassle of waiting in long lines and finding parking spots for the chance to spend real, quality time with Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt and Lincoln at Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
4. Events for the whole family. From hands-on learning opportunities to endless giggles from entertaining shows, there are many opportunities to find an event that everyone in your family will love! Check out Journey Museum’s calendar or Visit Rapid City’s list of family-friendly events to choose an event that is just right for your family this Spring Break.
5. See the beauty of Black Hills this season. Explore the magnificent wildlife that Black Hills National Forest has to offer. From dense caves to grand waterfalls, you and your family can find multiple trails to hike, bike or ride throughout the Hills.
With clean, comfortable rooms & suites, convenient location, a heated indoor pool with a 100-ft. waterslide and other first-rate amenities, you’ll quickly see why you should spend your Spring Break in Rapid City!